Tax Season Intern
Required Skills / Abilities
- Current undergraduate/graduate student enrolled in an accounting program, accounting major preferred.
- Develop a working knowledge of tax preparation software and other software necessary to prepare tax returns, as well as familiarity with Word, Excel and Adobe.
- Candidates will be available for a consistent schedule some time between 9-5 Monday through Saturday for at least 20 hours per week
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Training, guidance, and mentoring will be provided by team members
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and highly motivated to succeed
Lally Group, PC is a growing full-service accounting and consulting firm committed to our team members and dedicated to being a trusted business advisor to our clients. We are seeking to add interns to our Team for our upcoming tax season. Qualified candidates will prepare individual and trust tax returns.
Collaboratively working with colleagues to perform tasks as assigned
Review data input and assist in the preparation of tax workpapers and returns
Prepare tax returns with accuracy and efficiency
Ensure all outstanding items are addressed or documented and work papers are completed